2016 Seoul Fall Trip Part 3

Breakfast in Sinchon on the way to Hondae


We stopped at a Paris Baguette for some breakfast, clockwise from left: cheese hotdog pastry, french toast, egg salad wrapped in bacon


We were looking for a Pump it Up nearby and after a lot of searching finally found it! We played about an hour or so before we headed over to Hongdae.


Beef and beer in a cup

This was pretty cool idea, I could see it being consumed more in the evening but I had to try it that afternoon. Beef was pretty good, beer was your typical Hite or Cass.

Would you eat me? I'd eat me.

Hongdae Shopping Street

Hongdae Shopping Street


 I bought so many clothes here. Apparently this is where the college kids come to gets cheap cool clothes. They were pretty awesome and most tops were around 10,000 to 15,000 won.




James Cheese Back Ribs Myeongdong


 Cheese is exploding in Korea. I don't think it was a thing last year when we were here but its on everything now. Even Lobster!



Street Food in Myeongdong

 To be honest, I was really disappointed in the street food this year. It was my impression that it changed a lot each year and by season. But I only saw one new thing (the cheese lobster) and everything that I got was cold when it was supposed to be hot.